Thursday 31 August 2017

A Subway Named Seduction: A Public Encounter


<iframe type="text/html" width="336" height="550" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen style="max-width:100%" src="https://read.amazon.ca/kp/card?asin=B075874RVD&preview=inline&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_SJlQzbHN053K9" ></iframe>

My first book has gone live! You can purchase it by CLICKING HERE. I'm still figuring things out, testing layout, formatting, pricing. For now, I am using the cover I made, but I have a designer working on something better. So what you see above is the first edition cover. There was a designer who tried making one for me before my drop date of September 1st but his attempt was laughable. He didn't spell my name right, and he didn't even spell the title right, and it was not erotic. I kept a copy of it and maybe will post it for a laugh some day.

Here is the original blurb:
(I know I'll most likely be changing it)

New to the city and low on money, Chloe is on her way to a job interview but is stuck on a subway train going nowhere. She is tense and stressed. The only outlet: a cute, older guy sitting opposite her. So why not have a bit of fun to pass the time? Why not play with him, like a pussycat plays with a mouse, teasing it into thinking it might get away unscathed. What did it matter? This was a big city. She’d never see him again. A little exhibitionism would pass the time more quickly.

When they get to the station, subway service is suspended and the guy offers to help her get to her interview, but the traffic jams increases the frustration until both seek somewhere they can go to use each other to release what has been pent up.


The story, which was the first erotica I wrote some years back when I was traveling on the subway while visiting Boston, isn't as dark or kinky as some of the things I've written, which are still yet to be published. I suspect this little gem will fade into obscurity once my quirky side finds expression and release and hopefully an audience will come.


Ciao,
Toni Mozzie

No comments:

Post a Comment